Warehouse Associate - Farmington Hills (2.1.17)
We are looking for mature, energetic, self-motivated individuals that are able to work as a team member. This role will primarily involve the handling of granite and quartz slabs as well as helping to manage our stone and tile warehouse. You will assist coworkers in maintaining inventory, moving slabs for customer selections, staging slabs for customer orders, and loading trucks for delivery. We are looking for those individuals seeking a career and not just a job.
• Moving granite and quartz slabs with an overhead crane or forklift.
• Assist coworkers in showing slabs to customers by moving slabs for them to select.
• Pull orders for delivery from a pick list and delivery schedule.
• Load delivery vehicle according to DOT regulations.
• Replenish active inventory as required.
• Unloading and receiving overseas stone slab and tile containers.
• Assist fellow employees with daily operations of the branch.
• Help maintain a clean work space.
• High School Diploma or greater
• Good verbal communication skills
• Customer focused
• Dependable with the desire to work
• Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Forklift experience a plus - we will train the proper candidate if you don't already have experience
• Class B or chauffeurs license a plus
Dwyer Marble and Stone Supply offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including full medical and dental coverage, Disability and Life Insurance, 401K plan as well as paid holidays, sick days and vacation days.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com.